Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2917] MAXPLAYER in config.h.in

On Sat, Feb 26, 2000 at 10:53:05AM -0800, Carlos Y. Villalpando wrote:

> For the long term, yes, it will be relatively 'fixed'.  For the short
> term, it'll be a site thing until the client issues are hammered out.

Ok, I just finished testing BRMH and Paradise extensively with 36 player
support.  It should be safe to up the count permanently in the server
for the next release.  I'll try to get folks to dish out some blessed
binaries as soon as possible.

Dave

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2