Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3075] Source documentation

I agree with Jeff that src documentation is needed.  I would suggest
that the documentation be a part of the Vanilla server or part of
www.netrek.org/dev/ (not visible yet).  Both are under CVS control, so
it would be easier to merge changes.

Also, maybe we can set up one of those automatic documentation generators
for our source code.

Dave

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2