Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3120] observers on pickup

James Cameron <quozl@us.netrek.org> wrote:

> Nothing technical.  Should we first invalidate the keys for the clients
> that are not going to work right with MAXPLAYER > 20?

We've had plenty of experience now dealing with 32 players for draft
league games.  I know at least one of my players is still using COW
2.02, because there isn't a compiled version for SunOS 4.

How about Karthik (or I'll volunteer) sends out an email to the draft
list asking people to send in what client they are using and any
problems they are having upgrading.

-Jeff