[VANILLA-L:1394] Re: [VANILLA-L:1392] 2.9pl0 plans

On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 01:47:22PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> I would like to release 2.9pl0 this week, and I'll pull out Jeffrey's
> patch as he suggested before I do so.  Anyone have anything they want in
> 2.9pl0?  I'm hoping to put the Dave Ahn LTD stats in 3.0.

In detonate.c:

    /*
     * Teammates' torps are always friendly  */
    if (Teammates(j, me))
      continue;

This breaks mars, and there's no real reason for it to be there.

Two other mars-related things: Ship progression should be configurable
via .sysdef, or else there should be an all-CA option.  And, the battle
should be over when the loser's torps run out, instead of when he
explodes.
 -Tom
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++