[VANILLA-L:1410] Re: [VANILLA-L:1408] Vanilla-2.9pl0 Released

On Thu, Feb 11, 1999 at 12:15:54PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> Version 2.9 of the Netrek Vanilla Server has been released and uploaded
> to three distribution servers.  Could those responsible at those servers
> please confirm the md5sum of the file and position it publically.  Once
> you've done this I'll announce to rec.games.netrek.

There are still some issues that have to get fixed before the INL release,
I think.  Chief among these is the one we found on Friday:

- base's armies at start of overtime should go to home planet

All armies should go to the home planet at the start of OT--this needs
to get fixed before the system.

And, of course, my still-nascent end_tourney script needs to get finished.
I plan to have it done tomorrow.
 -Tom
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++