[VANILLA-L:1459] Re: [VANILLA-L:1458] RE: [VANILLA-L:1450] Discussion

Quoting Steve Sheldon (sheldon@visi.com):
>  I'm all for taking advantage of the moronic Linux horde, but I don't like
> the GNU license and think it would be evil to succumb to their stupidity.

And when we are done we can let the brilliant Windows programmers
get the source code and apply Microsofts closed technology standards
to it, push out all competition, make a deal with the RSA guys, grease
the wheels at the government and market it as NTrek2000 and distribute
on MSN.

Please note, for the Windows-impaired-users, this is sarcasm.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

+