Metaserver Mailing List Archive

Re: [META:140] Decrypt key

Actually this is from the .spec file I am working on. It looks for
the .crypt file, if found kicks off mail addressed to the rsakey address. I
should have said I was testing.

Then I remember not everyone is going to want to build an RSA server OR you
might not be in the US, so automatically doing this is not a good thing and I
removed it.

Sorry. Glad I could add some humor to your life. :-)

I am kinda in a pissy mood, air-conditioning is out and my office is 92
degrees.

Quoting Carlos Y. Villalpando (unbelver@brain.jpl.nasa.gov):