I fired up the server on my linux box (where I did the initial development)
and had no problems. Sometimes there is a slight delay where all teams are
greyed out while a bot leaves the game, but I've never seen it be more then
maybe 10 seconds. Perhaps it's a client issue where the client isn't
updating when the team becomes available? On the client that is connected,
does a bot leave? I use an old paradise client to do all my testing of pre-t
if that makes a difference.