The decision has been made to deprecate wiki.us.netrek.org. The reasons
are many. The biggest reason is the garbage that shows up in the wiki
isn't work the time or effort to constantly clean-up given the size of
the netrek community.

The contents of the wiki could easily be hosted in a SCM and published
via a static web site.

So the knowledge in the wiki is not lost,  I've put the entire wiki
under launchpad and it all accessible via bzr.

	https://code.launchpad.net/~netrek-server-team/netrek-server/wiki.us.netrek.org

Should

should allow someone to import that contents into another wiki or
static web page.

I do think launchpad can easily embody the contents of the wiki in
either of the 2 services:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/netrek-server
https://answers.launchpad.net/netrek-server

Please let me know if you want the information in a different format.
I'll happily export it.

--
Bob Tanner <basic at us.netrek.org>
Key fingerprint = F785 DDFC CF94 7CE8 AA87 3A9D 3895 26F1 0DDB E378