On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 09:36:20PM -0500, Zach Uram wrote:
> Same sentiment as Bob but I vote for darcs :)

I'm happy with anything but RCS, SCCS, SVN and CVS.  I use darcs for the
server, the metaserver, the X11 client, and the SDL Pygame client.

If a developer cannot find a comfortable replacement for CVS, then it is
up to that developer to do something about it.  If we need to keep
sf.net up just for that, due to the pathetic state of source control
systems for the most popular operating system on the planet ... then we
can trim out the sf.net crud and keep it up.