I ejected the disc with a paperclip in the little eject hole, and it seems
fine after I removed the CD.  All of my other discs work, but this
particular one doesn't.  It has an interesting smudge or scratch on it, I'll
try cleaning it.  Normally, when I force eject the disc, it still requires a
reboot.  I was lucky this time.

Jay