Hey,

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:

> The only real downside is that /all/ of my calls claim to be originating
> in shoreview, and none of the dial-this-number-and-automatically-get-
> the-closest-location numbers work, such as Pizza Hut.

I actually _am_ in Shoreview, but the Shoreview Pizza Hut doesn't deliver
to me. Neither do the Shoreview Papa John's, Domino's or Pizza Man. In
fact I don't think ANYthing from Shoreview will deliver here! I have to
MANUALLY find the numbers for places in Lexington/Circle Pines, and then
try and pursuade them that Pizza Hut Shoreview told me that I'm in Pizza
Hut Circle Pines' delivery area.

Good thing I prefer to make my own pizza...

-Yaron