On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:29:40 -0500
"Raymond Norton" <admin at lctn.org> wrote:

> I have not worked with an adduser batch file before, but sure would be
> willing to give it a try. On a side note, is there an easy way for
> windows users to change their passwords on the server. I may just give
>  a random
> password and have them change it later.

Adduser is the interactive creation process, on Slackware at least.  Oh, and Tru64.  What you want to look at is useradd.  Do a man against useradd and look at the options.
I did see an option there on -p for password, but didn't look into it.  Might be easier than going thru webmin.

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"