On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 19:15:29 -0500
Tom Poe <tompoe at fngi.net> wrote:

> Steve Cayford wrote:
> > I have no objections to a name change. Probably calls for a poll of some
> > sort though.
> >
> > -Steve

> If there's money involved, maybe it would be good to know how much, and
> then have suggestions on how best to spend that money to maximum benefit
> for everyone.  Maybe it might be better to look before committing to a
> name change.
> Tom

I am willing to donate a small amount of $$$. Even, if we don't change the name could we start a sister-list to satisfy (tcgnu) those who truly honor free software? Then, we can spin it off to Mr. Stallman - get his blessing??? :) Agree or disagree I feel we all share a common belief which brings us to this list.