On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Robert Wilkinson
<r_a_wilkinson at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thank you Chuck, I totally agree.
>
> Be
> careful though. One of his faithful worshipers accused me of having a
> potty mouth because I referred to him as another animal.
>
> It might be time for the group to split?

I'm in favor of changing the name to Twin Cities Qt/Linux Users Group,
cause we all know KDE is the best desktop environment!  Actually I
don't live in the cities (I'm in Mankato) and was considering going to
see Mr Stallman as I don't have class, but I too take offense and no
longer care to hear what the man (or icon) has to say.  Pettiness is
unattractive.