Although I am fairly new here, I will say I'm not in favor of the name
change. As was mentioned before, the man agrees to have dinner or a beer or
whatever with us, but sets conditions? He's saying how we should re-name our
own group? Please. I know this can be a fiery subject among some in the open
source community, but what is the functional difference (if any) of being
called TC Linux User Group, GnuLinux User Group, or Gnu User Group? Let's
just focus on our Linux boxes and the tinkering that we all enjoy!

Nick Scholtes