On Sunday October 5 2008 21:21:25 Robert Wilkinson wrote:
> Thank you Chuck, I totally agree.
>
> Be
> careful though. One of his faithful worshipers accused me of having a
> potty mouth because I referred to him as another animal.
>
> It might be time for the group to split?

I'm sorry if I was unclear initially, I was using the concept of vulgarity in
another sense. I was trying to express that you were being low-class for
bandying about personal insults in a forum where that is totally not
appropriate or productive, about a man who's not here to defend himself.
That's middle school stuff. Low-class. Vulgar.

-pete, who hasn't expressed an opinion on the naming debate one way or the
other, just wishes people didn't feel the need to be such jerks on the
internet.