On Mon, 6 Oct 2008, Dan Armbrust wrote:

> Yes, but you are also mixing together projects written by the GNU
> developers, with software which is simply GPL licensed.
>
> For example, GNU shouldn't be given credit for things like KDE and open
> office, simply because they choose a license published by the FSF/GNU
> folks.

By using "GNU/Linux" in the name of our group, we are not making any
claims.  GNU doesn't get credit for KDE, but if it weren't for Stallman,
would we have KDE?  I don't know, but I don't think so.  Stallman planted
a seed and it has grown into a vast population of plants, but only with
the dedicated effort of a large number of workers.

Mike