KISS.. otherwise we must give credit to von Neumann, and Amazing Grace (et al) whose contributions made GNU possible and are
essential today for any instance or artifact of GNU or Linux that runs.  Whenever we give a name, we shorten the full etymology and
genealogy for various reasons that are best approximated as KISS.  Clarify in a website in a history paragraph so it's duly noted,
but don't expect everyone to change speech or writing in everyday usage.  Life and language are full of examples of KISS terminology
or nicknames, etc.  How about Neumann-GNU-Linux...  to remember and give credit to the top ten or twenty whose works are about
equally essential ?

Chuck