The only issue here is change of the list and domain name TCLUG.  More credit is due von Neumann than GNU in any case.  Only the
TCLUG founders, maintainers, and those paying for the associated domain names have a say in this matter BECAUSE they chose TCLUG
when most knew full and well, and TCLUG was appropriate then and for years afterwards.   Wear whatever ID bracelet you choose
because that is your choice.  Changing the TCLUG name is not yours to choose.  You are a relative newcomer here.. and an excellent
contributor most of the time.  :-)

Chuck