On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Chuck Cole wrote:

> More credit is due von Neumann than GNU in any case.

More credit for what?  Not for GNU or GNU/Linux or Linux, or whatever you
want to call it.  That would be like saying that the credit for
Michelangelo's great stone sculptures should go more to the inventor of
the chisel than to Michelangelo.  That is a bit of an exaggeration but
you'll get my point.

> Changing the TCLUG name is not yours to choose.

It should be obvious that I know that.  That is why I started writing to
the list about the idea instead of simply changing the name!  ;-)

> You are a relative newcomer here.. and an excellent contributor most of
> the time.  :-)

Thank you.  I am not trying to usurp any authority.

Mike