Your point would be worth more than 10 seconds consideration if you weren't the one tooting your own horn.  Your pure hubris
nullifies the good points and severely tarnishes your work.  It's not a mistake: it's a choice much of the world has already made,
however simplified the appelation may be or however unfair you may feel it is.

Chuck