>>> Florin Iucha <florin at iucha.net> 10/8/2008 10:48 AM >>>
On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 09:41:29AM -0500, Mike Miller wrote:
> > 4)  Shall we vote by replying to the list with a msg header that indicates the
> > vote clearly,  or via some other method?
> Maybe, but a different system would be better.  I'll look into that.
> Maybe someone else has a scheme for doing this.
Please look back in the archives for the last vote we took.  Just have
a form e-mail with the options, and have everybody interested fill in
their choice and send it to the list.  Then, everybody can count the
votes with a few greps and sorts.
Sorting through last e-mails on the topic, I found these options:
   [ ] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
   [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
   [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG
Are there any other options that we should consider?

----

With all due respect to my fellow TCLUGers, I have no want
to change TCLUG into an all-GNU groupie group. If you do decide
to recreate TCLUG in this way, I will try to find another group
that:

1) Hasn't decided that GPL and LGPL are the "one, no, two true
  licenses", so much so that they incorporate it into their name.
2) Isn't so obviously and hopelessly devoted to one mans cult
  of personality.

:-/