Florin Iucha wrote:
> Sorting through last e-mails on the topic, I found these options:
>
>    [ ] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
>    [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
>    [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG
>
> Are there any other options that we should consider?

I would say there should be a "Don't care one way or the other" option.
 That way there would be a "present" vote for those of us who really
have no feelings in the matter.

--
Andy Moore
The Wandering Dru             GnuPG Key: 9235A5B9

Get nifty TCLUG merchandise at the TCLUG Store!
http://www.cafeshops.com/tclug