On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 11:55 -0500, Sunny wrote:
> Any other objection, besides that all of us should write their own
> scripts to scrape trough emails, and grep for votes? I do not feel
> prepared for such a thing, neither have a time.

Email ballots will work fine. I'm happy to tally results--I'd probably
just do it by hand.

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 01:27 -0500, Jeremy wrote:
> 4)  Shall we vote by replying to the list with a msg header that
> indicates the vote clearly,  or via some other method?

Florin's plain text ballot with checkboxes looks excellent. I'm not sure
if the mailing list archive software preserves custom headers.

> 5)  Lastly, when is the deadline to begin voting (after which time the
> options should not be changed)?  And when do the polls close?

Let's try to get the choices sorted out by Sunday. I propose a voting
period of 24 hours, starting 15-OCT-2008 at 1:00am CDT, running until
16-OCT-2008 at 1:00am CDT.

--
Adam Monsen