Mike Miller wrote:
> I have noticed a strong tendency toward inaccuracy, hyperbole, boorishness
> and outright craziness coming from the anti-change constituency.  What's
> wrong with you people?  Why can't you just wait, then vote "no"?  Please
> don't answer -- those were rhetorical questions.

  Honestly (and sorry to answer a rhetorical question), I think the
so-called "anti-change constituency" just wants to get the vote out of
the way, and end this drawn-out discussion.  It's getting to be
repetitive, unproductive, and terribly time-consuming to no particular end.
  I genuinely don't care what happens at this point; I'm just tired of
hearing it.  I know I'm not the only one.

      Jima