On Wednesday October 8 2008 23:30:23 Chuck Cole wrote:
> [...]

Data Crow (from what little I've played with it) seems to do all this with the
exception of reading the disc metadata (or maybe it can, the UI is...
creative). It does have a nifty search wizard that trawls imdb, Wikipedia,
Amazon, etc. Probably overkill for what you want, really, you can keep track
of anything with this, movies, software, books, build-your-own module, sky's
the limit. It's done in Java. I've had it installed for three days and barely
scratched the surface of it, so if you do end up trying it out, let me know
how you like it.

www.datacrow.net

-pete