I don't post a lot here, but I try to read every message and learn from
them..  This RMS thing got old a while ago.  I don't know when this vote
will be or how it will be done, but since I'm tired of the topic, I'm
submitting my absentee ballot:

  [X] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
  [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
  [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG

And not that it will change my vote, but if it becomes TCGLUG will I still
be able to ask questions about non GNU software and expect a polite answer?

--
"These are the times that try men's souls.  The summer soldier and the
sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their

<><