My Vote:
   [ ] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
   [X] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
   [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG

I think if we changed the name to "Twin Cities Linux and Free Software
User Group" it would describe more accurately what we discuss on this
list. But then, I'm not sure we need or want accuracy.

I also think a number of people on this group are over reacting and
running around waving their hands in the air. And finally, I believe
Richard would have gotten a lot more accomplished if he would have just
politely requested that we add a link to gnu.org to the website, and
perhaps posted a message advertising his talk.  And the talk itself would
have been a more politic venue for name-changing discussions.

In general, though this system works and this group, in it's ad hoc way,
works well, and I'm very thankful for the information I've gotten in the
past and surely will in the future.

-Brady