On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 9:37 AM,  <bradyh at bitstream.net> wrote:
> I also think a number of people on this group are over reacting and
> running around waving their hands in the air.

Amen.  Remember, this entire conversation is (a) public, and (b)
recorded for posterity.  I assure you this issue is not worth a
fraction of the emotion I've seen on the list.

As an aside: I'm very happy with the group's response to this.  Those
who can be bothered to weigh in have done so; those who haven't
weighed in either (a) don't care enough to speak up, or (b) aren't
involved enough in the group to make a timely response.  Everyone had
a chance to speak their minds, and make their reasoning known to the
best of their ability.  A victory for free speech.

And that is the last I'm going to say on this thread.  I hope I have
not resurrected it from the death it so richly deserves.  Thanks
everyone!

JT