Eric,

I realize this.  Hence: "...by IP Address which is not exact."

This list has become annoying and spam-like to me.  I still love Linux
and would be happy to come to events and be a part of this group, but I
can't take the mailing list anymore.  It's nothing personal towards
anyone in particular.

Let me know if you would like the results of the survey I set up.  It
will end next Wednesday.

--
Alan
http://alanpalazzolo.com/