[ ] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
[1st] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
[2nd] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG

Here's my vote. Thus ends the objective portion of this email.

=~=~=~=

It was fun to see the vote start organically, and I'm sure quite
instructive for leaders of this group on how to run future
votes/surveys! It was done without elected TCLUG officials nor Robert's
Rules in true Bazaar fashion. An idea was forked, and the fork overtook
the original. :)

The recent deluge of email posts is productive. Sure, there's some chaff
here and there, but there's just so much dang participation! That's the
beauty of email, it costs virtually nothing to ignore the chaff. Note
that Gmane also provides USENET and RSS feeds of the list, making it
much easier to separate out the wheat.

I wanted to give a +1 to all the participants in the recent discussions
who focus on reinforcing positive behaviors and consistently write
productive comments. User group mailing lists, like USENET, like IRC,
like other public forums are not always places to cultivate social
graces. But you're raising the bar!

--
Adam Monsen