I am a Professional.  I have been a programmer/analyst for over 30
years.  As a professional I treat everyone with respect.

As professionals we have all worked on projects where: a) We created the
plan, b) Someone else created the plan or c) the plan was created on the
fly.  This voting has been a case where the plan was created on the fly.

Here is how I see the plan coming together.

1. 3 good options were presented.
[ ] No Change
[ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux Users Group (TCLUG)
[ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux Users Group (TCGLUG)

2. People started voting on Wednesday Oct.8.

3. Jordan &  Jeremy are tallying votes.

4. The cutoff date for voting will be 11:59pm Wednesday Oct. 15.

5. The results will be presented.  Any additional work will need to be
assigned.

If anyone sees a problem with this plan, then present your changes.
There has been discussion that voting started before a plan was in
place.  Each of us had the right to stop the voting and present a plan
for the voting procedure.

Anyone can lobby for a specific selection by clearly and concisely
listing the pros and cons.

I would like to thank everyone for their work and ideas on this subject.
Doug