I was just going to try to keep ignoring this ridiculous flame fest.
But then this opportunity came along for me to vote against a self
appointed power trying to prevent a vote - and show my self as
inconsiderate - which I've been accused of a few times :)

> That was 100% of the "votes" by the inconsiderate members, like yourself,
> who were not told to vote yet but are cluttering the list with wasteful
> nonsense.  So far there has been no vote.

My Vote:

  [X] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
  [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
  [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG

Which can also be read as:
  [X] Please, please, please, stop arguing over this stupid issue
already.  Tally up the votes, and if the loud, annoying minority still
wants to keep arguing over it, fork the mailing list.  Go argue
amongst yourselves for the next 6 months, then come back, and let us
know what you decided.

Dan Armbrust