On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 06:04:26PM -0500, Dan Armbrust wrote:
> Which can also be read as:
>   [X] Please, please, please, stop arguing over this stupid issue
> already.  Tally up the votes, and if the loud, annoying minority still
> wants to keep arguing over it, fork the mailing list.  Go argue
> amongst yourselves for the next 6 months, then come back, and let us
> know what you decided.

My Vote:

  [ ] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
  [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
  [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG
  [X] Don't care

Which can be read very similar to Dan's.  I stopped reading 95% of the
messages with subject lines saying something about the LUG name
earlier this week.  I'll be very happy when the topic disappears.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org