On 2008-10-09 19:09:02 -0500, Mike Miller <mbmiller at taxa.epi.umn.edu> said:

> We still don't know if anyone has permissions to change the web pages on
> tclug.org.  The outcome of any vote would be irrelevant if we don't know
> who can change the web pages.

Community member jima owns the tclug.org domain, jwhois for details.

The site runs on my hardware, uses my bandwidth, sits in my data
center. I have root on the box so I can do "what I want". I paid a
professional graphic designer to work up the current logo.

The last offical administrator of the web site was Clay F.  I'm not
sure who as the ability to change the site now.

As I stated in my "One or the other? Why not both?" thread, why not
setup everything in parallel to current site and just re-brand it to
tcglug?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>          | Phone : (952 943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500