I have been reading this series of discussions. My vote would be to
change the heading on the web page and any other material to add the
GNU. But keep the tclug.org web address. It would be counter productive
to change a long existing web address unless the entity was completely
changing it focus or needed to differentiate itself from the old entity.

Looking at this from a different perspective would be to drop GNU and
Linux. Changing the title to Twin Cities Open Source User Group
(TCOSUG). That way you could encompass all the different groups that
make up the operating systems we all use and like.

Joseph