I've been in touch with Richard Stallman (RMS) a few times about his
visit.  I think he is in the Twin Cities now.  He tells me that he loves
Jonathan apples and he wants to buy some.  I don't know anything about
Jonathan apples or where to get them, but I looked for info and found via
Google that Aamodt's Apple Farm and Bakery, near Stillwater, normally has
them.

It turns out that RMS could go there only on Monday afternoon (10/20), but
he doesn't have a ride.  So this creates an opportunity for someone with a
car who wants to hang out for an afternoon with Richard Stallman.  It
sounds like it would be a pretty interesting experience and I would do it
myself, but Monday afternoon isn't good for me.

If you are interested in driving RMS to Aamodt's and back, reply to this
message.  If more than one of you is interested, I'll try to coordinate
something (i.e., more than one of you might go, but probably three would
be the limit).

Best,
Mike