On Tue, 21 Oct 2008, Tom Poe wrote:

> Well, I'll object to your "wrong" label.  I can't think of one
> application meant to do something other than communicate.  We could
> possibly discuss how far the transmission has to go to be
> telecommunicated.  Are you thinking about a particular application that
> doesn't participate in communication, or telecommunication?

If I look at an image in Irfanview, am I telecommunicating.  I say no.  If
you define telecommunicating to be anything that anyone does with a
computer, then it doesn't have much meaning to me and the meaning is
certainly different than what I have heard in the past.

You have been boring and way off topic so I'm done bothering with you now.

Mike