We needed to have worn our TCGLUG hats.  My buddy Joe and I were
there.  After we had already sat down at Townhall, we were pretty sure
we spotted some geeks walk in.

I too left at auction time.  Too bad he took so long.  I was really
glad to hear him speak about copyleft and patent law.  Despite the
solipsisms and the weak arguments, I find there's a fair amount of
commonality with his theories on freedom and software and the problems
of intellectual property and copyright.  What I'm curious about is
whether he can see these commonalities and what he has to say about
that.  Is it all about software?