I posted the following question to LinkedIn and received a reference to
this
mailing list as good source of information on this subject:

I am looking for mid to advanced level linux/apache server admin training in
the upper midwest US. I'm a LAMP developer and would like to increase my
knowledge in this area. Anyone have suggestions of good training facilities
in the area?
More specifically I am from Rochester, MN (just south of Minneapolis/St.
Paul) and would be interested in anything as far away as Chicago for a
training facility.  I would also be interested in online courses.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give and your time,

Chris