Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 75, 2 channels, and ACO (slight modify)

G'day

Adam Neat wrote:

> > On Sat, Nov 29, 1997 at 12:24:10PM -0500, Leon McCalla wrote:
> > > I think the problem has to do with the ascend-only MPP  Vs. MP.
> the Max will
> > > neither do callback nor a 128K dial-out call into ISDN modems
> attached to NT
> > > boxes. NT's Multilink and callback is part of the PPP-LCP
> extensions while
> > > Ascends is in thier propietary MPP.
> > >
> > > supposedly it will be fixed in the next incremental release but i
> doubt it.
> > > work has already started on 6.0 and there are to many bugs in the
> 5.0p
> > > series to begin work on an incremental release.
> > >
> > > Leon McCalla.
>
> We have pipeline 75s trying to dial into max1800's over standard
> ISDN.
>
> We cannot for the life of us get teh 75 to keep up two channels.

G'day
I had a similar problem with the max1800, trying to dial a cisco, over
standard national ISDN, Both routers where configured correctly. The
problem was the out of 4 channels 1 would just drop out, then after
redialing only 3 would connect.
I rang telstra, the carrier. They stated that the lines are fine..... I
requested them to change the bmucks to another exchange, it happens that
the next day every thing is fine, and telstra say that they haven't done
anything.
Hmmmm
My point is contact telstra or your carrier
Regards
    Phillip