(ASCEND) Pipeline 75: Cannot dial with analog phone

Hello,

I've got a Pipeline 75 (tho old one, with slide-switch) running 5.1Ap6. I
tried 6.0b0, too. An analog phone is attached to the first analog port.

If I like to call somebody which number begins with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 the
Pipeline does not dial. If I call somebody with number begins with 7, 8, 9
or 0 there is no problem. There is no trouble with incoming calls, too.

So, here in Germany I have to dial with area code, even if my call should
reach the other side of the street. Every dialed number before touching the
7, 8, 9 or 0 is ignored, so dialing starts with that numbers.

Examples:
=========
Dials to a number 1795 will be connected to 795, so the 1 is ignored.
Dials to 932 are okay.
Dials to 0461903940 are okay.
Dials to 4589 will be never connected, because only 89 is dialed.
Dials to 45892 will be connected to 892.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!

--
  Heydo!        | AllCon GmbH   Lise-Meitner-Str. 2   D-24941 Flensburg
     Goeran     |