Date:          Sun, 30 Nov 1997 22:09:53 -0500
From:          Tim Connolly <tec@mountain.net>
To:            "ascend-users@bungi.com" <ascend-users@bungi.com>
Subject:       (ASCEND) AMI to B8ZS conversion?

    Bell Atlantic says they can't pipe in PRI's to a particular city because
all
phone lines to that area are Micro-waved across the mountains using
AMI instead of B8ZS.
    Is this just another bloated excuse to put us on the back burner for
awhile
or is there some truth in the limitations of transporting a PRI ?

    While we are at it, anyone have a good source of info on the differences

in T1 framing ?

-- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (800) 444-1458 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505