(ASCEND) Upgraded Max4000 with 96HDLC

We have a older max 4000 that was upgraded to 5.0Ap20. The box sees the
default 32HDLC channels. We added 2 32HDLC cards. The problem is the box
will only use 64HDLC channels no matter what (remove the 2 32 HDLC cards and
32 channels work). We are trying to put 4 PRIs on the box (all running
ISDN calls). Anyone seen thi sproblem before?

Michael Lucking                            Traveller Information Services
Systems Administrator			   2104 West Ferry Way
Michael@Traveller.COM                      Huntsville, AL 35801
                                           205.883.4233x7015