Re: (ASCEND) Upgraded Max4000 with 96HDLC

All I can say is Good luck. We had problems with more then 2 PRI's so we
had to split the load off onto 2 Max's. Also I would recommend Ap13 if you
are doing only ISDN. Dont forget you need a hash code upgrade when you add
the 96HDLC card.

Rick

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Michael Paul
Lucking wrote:

> We have a older max 4000 that was upgraded to 5.0Ap20. The box sees the
> default 32HDLC channels. We added 2 32HDLC cards. The problem is the box
> will only use 64HDLC channels no matter what (remove the 2 32 HDLC cards and
> 32 channels work). We are trying to put 4 PRIs on the box (all running
> ISDN calls). Anyone seen thi sproblem before?
>
> Michael Lucking                            Traveller Information Services
> Systems Administrator			   2104 West Ferry Way
> Michael@Traveller.COM                      Huntsville, AL 35801
>                                            205.883.4233x7015

Rick Wagner				Cincinnati Bell Telephone
Network Administrator	                Fuse Internet Access
wagz@fuse.net				http://www.fuse.net

		"If you had your life to live over
		 again, you'd need more money"