Re: (ASCEND) MRTG question

I think it would depend on how busy your maxen are, what routing protocols
their using, etc.  I know that if you use the maxcall script I sent out
yesterday too many times, it seems to contribute to our MAXen rebooting.
I say this because there are 2 MAXen that only I run the maxcall script
on, while our techs run it on all of the others.  The ones that only I do,
and sparingly at that, have month at a time uptimes, even with OSPF.  I
think you're best bet is to try it and see if you experience problems.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Learn more, and you will never starve.