(ASCEND) Ap36 - pretty good!

Just wanted to contribute something positive :)

It appears that Ap36 is a good release and I'm also happy it includes 1.140
beta code.  Upgrading was fairly easy except..

I found out the hard way that if you do a SAVE CONFIG (ASCII dump) and try
and do a RESTORE CONFIG (ASCII Text Upload), you have to be careful to
specifiy a delay of 20 ms or longer, otherwise the stuff at the end of the
config may not get properly recognized when doing the RESTORE. (It goes too
fast for the Max to digest it all)

The Stuff at the bottom is the important info, like how your T1's are
configured, etc..

In Hyperterminal, you can specify a delay per character or per line.  I set
them both to 20 ms, and it worked well..

Other than that little thing - I'm very happy with this release and I can
sleep nights now.. :)

- Shiloh Costa
  MDI Internet Inc.