Re: (ASCEND) 5.0Ap36, is this normal?

On  4 Dec 97, Oliver J. Albrecht wrote:

> 5.0Ap36 has been up and running for more than 7 days at our site
> (max 4000 and max 2000), the fatal history logs are still empty.
> We're running IP only with RIP (v1) on the Ethernet side, K56flex
> etc... Nothing special like OSPF or stacking...

I'm running the same type of setup as Oliver on about 30 Maxen, and
one of them FE2'ed on me this morning, only after 1 Day, 23 hours.

Yet, I have another box which is coming up for 4 days uptime, is more
heavily loaded, and is still going strong, plus the 20-odd others, on
uptimes of between 4 and 2 days.

I've got it in with EMEA TAC.

Mike
--