Re: (ASCEND) Feature Request

Hi Tim,
Thank you for your feedback - I'm glad to hear you like NA.
Anyway, consider your feature requests entered into our system. Product
Management will review, and consider them for inclusion in a future release
(not the next release - that's already slated).
But your last 2 points (if I am interpreting what you want to do correctly)
are already in the system.
Group Wizard - TFTP - are you maybe wanting to use the scheduler to do
Background Imaage Uploader - so you can send a binary up to multiple devices?
'Kick a user off' -From AccessWatch, in Active Sessions, right click on the
call you wish to end, and a choice to 'disconnect' will be there.

Thanks! Any questions let me know.

Donna